We have first kittens with special satin gene 🙂
Our kittens can leave our house and move in with their new owners:
- at the age of minimum 12-13 weeks,
- they are treated against worms,
- twice vaccinations the cat against FPV (Parvo), FCR (Calici), FHV-1 (Herpes) and/or supplementary vaccinations (Rabies),
- have a passport EU,
- TICA registration papers,
- a veterinary health certificate,
- a signed contract,
- pets come already spayed/neutered,
- and all are socialized by a program of The International Delta Society to take part in the felinotherapy.
- we only place breeding cats with established TICA registered catteries.
Description of status
- available – the kitten is still looking for a new home; we welcome you to contact us ?
- in evaluation – all kittens are in evaluation until they will be 2 months old, we don’t do reservations until they grow a little so we can be as sure as possible which of them are good enough for breed/show, for felinotherapy and which of them are available as neuters for their loving and forever home; questions are welcome ?
- booked – someone paid the fee for the kitten and is waiting to go to a new home ?
- in the new home – the kitten found his/her new family and went living with them already ?